Price And Quantity
- 100.00 - 1000.00 INR
- 500 INR
- Zinc powder is insoluble in water but soluble in acid, alkali and ammonia water.
- Has strong performance of reducing action and it can releases hydrogen in the reaction with acid or alkali.
- Is easy to form lumps due to dampness. It is easy to produce white basic carbonate on its surface in the wet air, but stable in the dry air.
- Bruning issue of blue green flame, accompanied by combustion of zinc oxide.
Usage of Zinc Powder:
- Zinc powder is the main raw materials of paint,
- Coating and chemical products such as sodium zincate, zinc oxide as well as the reducing agent in organic synthesis.
- Besides, zinc powder is widely used in metallurgical industry (electrolytic zinc), battery industry as well as pesticide, feed, dyestuff and manufacturing industry.
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 3 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 25/50kg pp bags , or per buyer demand.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
46a, Lorong Bayu Tinggi, 4c Taman Bayu Tinggi, 41200 Klang Selangor, Kuala Selangor, Selangor, 41200, Malaysia